June 28, 2010

$10 Challenge-Documentary Funding

The time has come to ask(beg!) all my friends for their help and support to finish my Documentary- Slaughterhouse Kids.

As many of you know, making and completing a documentary is driven by something that comes from the heart. It can be a long and drawn out process, especially without proper funding.

This fim is so close to being complete.
I have had incredible support from many friends and collegues along this journey, but now I need a little more.

If I were to get $10 from all my facebook friends I would be able to complete this film, if I get lucky and recieve more than the $5000, I would be able to put that money towards paying those who have helped me along the way, and also be able to give some additional support to the Mercy Centre in Bangkok.

I will continue to update you on how the funding is going.
Once the film is completed, I will do a screening, and I will be looking for distribution.
It is important to get this message out, and help continue to save the children of Bangkok's Slums.

Thank you for your love and support,
Karen

No comments: