April 4, 2007

Coming to an end

I got to finally interview a few of the kids today, including my favorite little girl Gug, she sat with me on the bus on the way home from the birthday party and I just fell in love with her, she also sings and dances and I got her on tape singing a song by herself, so awesome.


Today we also went to the slaughterhouse and saw all the pigs, luckily they were only being washed and were still alive so we didn't see anything gross, but I don't think I will ever eat pork again, besides the fact that I have eaten about a whole pig myself this month. We didn't get it on film but I saw the truck full of pigs pull in, which was the same thing that turned me off of chicken.
We still have one more interview with Father Joe, a few more bits at the centre and then some night life shots of Bangkok. I hope we have it all, I feel pretty good and Steve has been a tremendous creative influence and help. It is going to be so hard to leave this place.

No comments: