March 22, 2007

Thailand's Beaches

We have decided to head south to the beach for a bit, we need to relax and unwind after a hectic 2 weeks in Bangkok working everyday. It is time to go relax and spend time looking at the footage and figure out what more I need.
The past few days have been great for interviews, another visit to the slum and some Bangkok scenery. I am sure I am missing some details, but it is really hard to describe the feelings you experience in the Slaughterhouse neighborhood and the people you meet each day and the stories you hear about them. The fact that many of these children with AIDS know they are dying and they have seen their friends die, but they still get up each day and have a great day playing and going to school and making the best of it all, they wake up each day and say this is the best day of my life, and go on. These children are truly and inspiration.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know i check here everyday! love my updates makes my day happy...even though i'm not there!

Lily said...

Love the Blog.....keep treking on Kdogs. You have inspired many....

Love ya...

Lily